YOU SEARCH AND KNOW ME!

Image result for CLIP ART OF TRIPARTITE MAN    Will you consider with me that Father God searches and knows you and me personally? Search in the Hebrew means to examine thoroughly.  Psalm 139 is a reassuring reminder of what HE searches and knows about you and me. Since it was HIS plan to make us in HIS image, Genesis 1:27 then, it is with perfect omniscience that HE knows us.  The word, know, in the Hebrew is yada, to know by experience. One wonders how can HE searches and knows us before we even were? Way, way above my simple mind to comprehend!

What does HE know about my soul and body? HE knows when I sit, when I rise, my thoughts before entering my brain and are completed into words, my coming, my going, and  is "familiar" with all my ways? That is a sobering thought!  Understanding that HE is holy and perfect in all HIS attributes and yet, the INFINITE ONE searches, knows, still loves, and accepts me? 

The Psalmist speaks of God's omnipresence: HE is before me, behind me, HE hems me in with HIS boundaries to protect me, there is no place that HE is NOT regardless of the heights or depths that I go on land, water, or atmospheres, HE is present in the light, and HE is present in the dark. Whether I am awake or asleep, HE is there. HIS hand is on me to guide me in living. 

In verses 13-16, the Psalmist states that Father God created my inmost being, my spirit. Before the egg and the sperm united, HE had a completed plan for my life even down to the number of days that I would live physically. I am reminded in verses 23-24 that He gave me the power of choice, an ability to hate evil, and a spirit to respond in repentance to HIS searching and the fingering of my offensive ways with a promise the HE will lead me eternally.  WHAT a GRACIOUS AND LOVING FATHER! Ever knowing!  In process, still!  #IHAVETHREESONS    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REHEARSALS

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN