A DIAMOND!

Image result for CLIP ART OF DIAMONDS As I read the Word of God, I love the treasures that the Word offers.  Lord knows, I need His treasures!  Today while looking at a verse in 2 Corinthians 2, my eyes grabbed this diamond, found in verses 10-11, "If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him.  And what I have forgiven--if there was anything to forgive--I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for you sake, in order that satan might not outwit us.  For we are not unaware of his schemes." I refuse to use upper case for satan!  The diamond:  My OBEDIENCE to forgive outwits satan!  his (refusal to use upper case for him) scheme is always to ensnare in his schemes.  I ALWAYS WANT TO OUTWIT him!  I am very mindful of his schemes..the word says so!  I cannot plead ignorance and harbor an unforgiving spirit.  

The unforgiving spirit will always hinder the work of the Holy Spirit in my life.  The sparkle of the diamond: I forgive others of their offenses, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven me.  1 Jn 2:12, Eph. 4:32, and Matt. 6:12.  Please note, this is a process which in my case, is a statement which I must declare repeatedly.  In our culture today, it seems as if being offended or being offensive is the M/O practiced by Christ followers and non-Christ followers.  Oh Lord, continue to lance the boil of the staph of unforgiving spirits so that we can pray effectively and effectually.  Thank you for the diamond, Holy Spirit.  Forever learning!  In process til Jesus returns!  #IHAVETHREESONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REHEARSALS

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN