"UNTIL THE RUBBER HITS THE ROAD"

Image result for WHERE THE RUBBER HITS THE ROAD CLIP ART     I just love, love, love it when I am told that God's promises are ok until the rubber hits the road....and then the speaker of the ole adage is totally surprised when God PROVIDES AND THE RUBBER HITS THE ROAD!

Oh, to have the faith of Polycarp, the ole martyr in the second century of the church. He was bishop of Smyrna. Hear his statement of faith: "Eight and sixty years have I served HIM, and HE never wronged me, shall I forsake my God and Savior?"  The fires were lit and he burned, but not to death, so others stepped in and stabbed him to death!  Now dear ones, that is when the rubber hits the road...He was found faithfulWill you, will I, be found faithful in walking out this faith-walk to HIS glory and for HIS sake?  From the lips of one of my heroes, Isaiah, "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."  Isaiah 40:8 and Psalm 119:89, "Your word, O Lord, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens."  Our God is greater than any ole piddly press that can come against us.  Forever learning!  In process, still!  #IHAVETHREESONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REHEARSALS

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN