NOT ONE PROMISE HAS FAILED

Related imageThere are some days that I can and will walk in faith and then there are some days that I get weary in "in the waiting process".  Things I have prayed about for days, months, or even years are still before the Lord and I wait, sometimes expectantly, and sometimes, I stop and frisk my requests to be sure of my heart and checking out His will. Then, there are those times, I begin to doubt with the "will God?"  His promises made; His promises kept!

I love reminders from the Word of God.  He well knows how fragile and flawed I am and I NEED reminders so that when doubt comes knocking at the door of my heart, I can send His Truth to answer the door.  Joshua is elderly, hopefully older than I am, and his statement: "Now I am about to go the way of the earth.  You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your GOD gave you has failed.  Every promise has been fulfilled, not one has failed." Joshua 23:14

My declaration for today:  I will wait with your joy and by your grace, and I will stand in faith knowing every promise that YOU make/made has been or is being fulfilled.  YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING and YOU are not deterred from bringing about YOUR plan and purpose for my life just because I am flawed and sometimes waffle in my faith.  Thank YOU, Holy Spirit for the reminder: GOD is faithful and YOU know I am not faithful all or some of the time.  Promise made; Promise Kept.  #IHAVETHREESONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REHEARSALS

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN