LETTING GO


 Image result for google clip art letting go of something I slept in this am. Sometimes, the mind will turn off, yet at other times, I can't stop the jumbling thoughts as they seem to be tumbling across my mind. AGE? Pandora is playing because I love instrumental music as I am having some time with the Lord in the mornings an instrumental, titled Letting Go by Paul Cardel.

Of course the mind runs quickly to the thoughts of, LORD, there are some thoughts, O YOU know I need to let go, then some of my thoughts are TRUTHS that you have put into my heart and mind from YOUR word, that are my treasures, and I cannot let go of them.
So, I am like the Hebrews in Exo 15 as they grumble, mumble, whine, and complain against Moses. Even after the hand of the LORD opened the Red Sea for them to cross...about a million people crossing, NO MERE FEAT but yet, NO THING IS TOO HARD FOR GOD. Thank you Jeremiah. Why they have even sung praises to GOD, but then they hit the desert. The hard places and the dry places we also encounter.

Some antidotes I am finding in my hard place: LET GO of my whines, complaining, grumbling or mumbling.."Devote your selves to prayer, being watchful and thankful." Colossians 4:2. From 2 Thessalonians 5:16 "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is GOD'S will for you in Christ Jesus." I thought, I have experienced pain with my losses, and now, especially THIS loss of David's physical presence here, but the Christians of Thessalonian church were new Christ followers who did not have the written word to cling. There was also heavy persecution of them. Flesh says holler, scream, be bratty, or make your voice heard. The Truth commands, with You...ME be JOYFUL, Cheryl. You have salvation, you have health, you have family, YOU have an eternal home where David is NOW. Be PRAYING....I love the time with the Lord as I can cry out the good, bad, and ugly or praise Him early in the morning or throughout the day. GIVE THANKS even for ALL the things I like or don't like. I hate the David's physical presence lost here , but I am so thankful that David, and those whom we have all loved, are not here in pain, in disappointment, in weariness, or in the dying process. HOLY SPIRIT of GOD, I need the "NCIS Gibbs' splat" to the back of the head, gently please, when I am not letting go and am holding on to MY preferences rather than YOURS. I joyfully contend: #IHAVETHREESONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN