LITTLE BY LITTLE



Related image
How like my Father to be so gracious and merciful. In Exodus 23:30, "Little by little I will drive out (enemies to the Hebrews) before you, until you have increased enough to take possession of the land (which HE had promised them)."

God had promised the land to the Hebrews but HE knew that they must increase in number and in strength to fight for the land that HE promised them. A promise made; A promise kept. Remember marking the growth of your child on the kitchen door or weighing him/her a bizillion times to check his/her physical growth as a baby or a toddler? They rarely just explode in pounds or inches, unless they were into being teens and then, appetite, inches, and growth are ginormous. (Also their knowledge of what they think they know and how little a parent knows! LOL. Oops, I digressed again!)

In order for me to be in the process of maturing in my spiritual life, I have noted that God has been growing me,"little by little". I usually ingest, and slowly digest, and then begin to experience the benefits of what I have taken in. The process in which I now find myself is "little by little". I want to take in ALL that God has purposed in this fire-walk/faith-walk, yet it is "little by little". God has meant this for my good! He and I have had this discussion numerous times. Mercy, patience, and grace from HIM as I rattled on! His good and my good have not always felt the same. In the loss of Phil, I fought hard to understand how his home-going could be for my good. Good was the word, I just had to check out. Oh rats, good does NOT mean HAPPILY EVER AFTER! Good is for my spiritual welfare. It became a "little by little" process to allow it work out for my spiritual welfare. "Little by little" I have taken in these 23 years in March what my spiritual welfare is about. Any death is really not just one person to "little by little" work out, but for all who are involved, God has a purpose and a plan. It is meant to strengthen us and increase us in HIM. For today, my by faith declaration, and my emotions will eventually catch up, GOD IS GOOD AND THIS EVENT HAS BEEN FOR MY GOOD....and for ALL who have loved David. Ever leaning and learning! #IHAVETHREESONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN