NO BROTHER FIGHTS ALONE!

 
 Image result for google image of someone helping another
 
As of today, it has almost been two weeks since David was carried home. Thank the Lord, there is no signage that says Perfects Entrance Only! GRACE WINS for each of us, Praise Him! As I finish up Exo 17, I see that Moses, Joshua, and the Hebrews are being hotly pursued by the Amalekites, their arch nemesis. When Moses held up his arms, the Hebrews were winning in the battle. When he became weary, his arms came down to his side and the battle would turn to be against them. Aaron and Hur put a stone under Moses and each man took a side and held up his arms. "So Joshua overcame the Amalekite army with the sword."

Dear Friends, You, along with my church family, my school friends, and my precious family have been the Aaron and Hur for me to walk out this fire-walk/faith-walk. I love the logo of the Brothers of Fire Fighters:"No brother fights alone". May we as Christ Followers have the same motivation; Because of the love of Jesus which has been shed abroad, no brother or sister fights alone. Yes, I am well aware of risks and the messiness that we each have, but being alone and isolated, unless that is your divine wiring, can wreak havoc on the spirit and emotional life. Thank you each for entering into my messiness and being willing to risk. #IHAVETHREESONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REHEARSALS

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN