USED UP DATA?

I have sent several messages by phone and received back information letting me know that the message failed to send.  I know that when we purchase mobile phones, we usually purchase a data package also.  I don't know about you, but I love it that my ALL-HEARING COMPASSIONATE FATHER always hears my cries, and HE has no data limits on me!

HE even commands us: "Call unto ME and I will answer you and tell your great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3.  How about some other reminders?  "And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear."  Isaiah 65:24.  "If you abide in Me, and MY words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you." John 15:7  No reference to the number of times that I have cried out to HIM.  No correction for my constant crying out to HIM.  No displeasure to HIM or reprimand that it is me again, crying out to HIM.  Can you just imagine the data, how costly it would be if it had a monetary price for praying? 

We are encouraged to be persistent in our prayers.  We are encouraged to be persevering in our requests.  We are encouraged to enter HIS throne room with boldness and confidence in HIM.  The only reprimand about praying that I can think is from James 4:3, "When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures." Another phrase before this verse James 4:2...."You do not have, because you do not ask God." I am thinking there isn't a COST monetarily, but the cost is that I don't pray or when I pray, I am more into "give me".  

Thank you, Father, that YOU are near to us when we call YOU and when we desire to call upon YOU in truth.  NO expense charged to us for asking, but a Great Sacrificial Expense on YOUR behalf because of Calvary and the great love that YOU has for YOUR children.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN