EMPOWERED BY THE INDWELLING SPIRIT

Please be assured that as I speak to addressing any sins or strongholds, I am not speaking of addressing them by discipline, legalism, performance, or will power.  I am speaking, if I have not given clarity, of addressing them under the guidance and leadership of the HOLY SPIRIT.  "When HE comes, HE (the HOLY SPIRIT) will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; in regard to righteousness because I am going to the Father where you can see me no longer, and in regard to judgment because the prince of this world now stands condemned." John 16:8-10

"But when HE, the Spirit of Truth, comes He will guide you into ALL truth.  He will not speak on HIS on, HE will speak only what He hears, and He will tell you what is yet to come.  He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.  John 16:12-15

Only HE, the HOLY SPIRIT, can empower and motivate for change in a life.  May I learn to be a servant of Christ Jesus, enslaved only to HIM!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN