NEXT STEP IN VICTORY

After the pulling down and demolishing of strongholds, it is suggested from some readings and personal experience: 1.  Claim for yourself the full deliverance accomplished through Christ's death on the cross.  2.  Hunker down in the Word, finding the Truth about God which addresses the stronghold area. Ex: God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.  LORD, I receive your grace which Calvary has afforded for me.  I will humble myself. 1 Peter 5:7. "  3. Check out those Scriptures which address putting on the new self and laying aside the old self. Truthfully, the old nature was rendered inoperative at Calvary, but I get to be willing and submissive to the Indwelling Spirit within to LIVE out of that truth.  4.  Reminder that Colossians1:27 states that it is Christ in me, the hope of my glory.  He is my righteousness.  5.  The real challenge is to bring emotions under the control of the Holy Spirit and ask HIM to alert when moving under the control of unhealthy emotions. 6.  Another challenge: the mind.  1 Peter 4:7 addresses the mind: "The end of all things is near.  Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray."  Thoughts must come under the captivity of the LORD JESUS to make them obedient.  2 Corinthians 10:5.  7. Staying up-to-date regarding sins...mine...not anyone else's!  Ready to confess and have godly sorrow in repentance and experience no regrets....or not to have a guilty conscience about it. 8.  Forgiveness of an offense to another might need to be addressed.  Because HE has forgiven me, I receive forgiveness, and I forgive others.  HE is faithful and just to forgive my sins and cleanse me from ALL unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

There may be a need to address many times until there is freedom of the enslavement to a stronghold.  What changes am I willing to under go "to be willing to believe that the power of Jesus will dramatically change something which has been true of me since birth"? (Beth Moore)  FREE INDEED IN HIM!  MORE THAN A CONQUEROR in HIM...HE said so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN