FIT ON THE HEAD OF A PIN

Image result for CLIP ART SHOWING THE BOOK OF rEVELATIONI have read and even sat under teachers who have taught the book of Revelation and this clip art is me as I read through Revelation again.  I remind you that I read it for encouragement, for the blessing not knowing what it will be, and I THRILL at the Truth that GOD IS IN CHARGE AND HE WILL PREVAIL!  I cherish the thoughts of Righteousness winning and evil being destroyed and losing the ensuing battles.

As I read, there are some truths that I do understand:
1.  Heaven is NOT where one will sit on a fluffy comfortable cloud and be inactive!
2.  Heaven's focus will NOT be us, but rather the Lord God and Jesus Christ.  
3.  Heaven will have many evidences of praise: voices speaking, singing, bowing before the throne, casting crowns before the throne of God, crying out praises in a loud voice, testimonies of martyred saints, and victory shouts.  Looks like we had better get more active in our praising here!
4.  Glancing ahead to chapter 22: No night, for the glory of the Lord will give it light, nations will walk about, gates will never be shut, nothing impure will ever enter it, and "only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life" will be present there. We will serve the Lord God and we will reign with Him forever.  
5.  The blessing: "Behold, I am coming soon!  Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."  Spoken by our Lord, Revelation 22:7.  

I confess, what I do know about the Lord, heaven, and the book of Revelation is so small that it could "fit on the head of a pin" however, I take great comfort in knowing and understanding that you and I are greatly loved, totally secure and kept by the Holy spirit, and that each of us will give an account of our lives to HIM.  If there are any crowns given to me...I will cherish the privilege of placing them at His feet and to His glory. Maranatha/Come Lord Jesus!  Forever learning.  In process.  #IHAVETHREESONS       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN