JEWELS

Image result for CLIPART SHOWING JEWELSWhat a head-trip!  I have begun the book of Romans in my readings.  I slog through his writings in this book.  No fast reads for sure!  I am so grateful that God gifted Paul with the ability to understand and to be able to express Truths through the written word which have been guided and protected by the Holy Spirit of God.  

I come away with some jewels which are pertinent to every Christ follower, but I will use first person to state some of them from Chapters 1-8 which is like picking up ten grains of sand from a beach to describe sand!

1.  Romans 3:22:  I am righteous because Jesus Christ put His righteousness into my bankrupt spiritual account.  It was given to me from God through faith in Christ Jesus and to all who believe.
 2.  Romans 5:1:  I am justified by faith (Justified:  to be declared innocent or guiltless, acquitted of the charges against me.) and I have peace with God through Christ Jesus' sacrifice on the cross.
3.  Romans 5:10:  I have been reconciled (restored in relationship) to God through the death of Jesus.  We are saved through the sacrifice of His life.
4.  Romans 6:22:  I am set free from sin and have become a slave to God and the benefit I reap leads to holiness and results in eternal life. 
5.  Romans 7:22:  Spiritually, I delight in God's law, to obey Him, however the "old man/carnal" in me wages war, fights against obedience to the Spirit of God.
6.  Romans 8:6: My mind, if controlled by the Spirit, is life and peace.  A sinful mind is hostile to God.  
7.  Romans 8:11 :  The Spirit of God who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me.  He gives life to me.
8.  Romans 8:24:  Christ Jesus intercedes for me at the right hand of the Father.
9.  Romans 8:37:  I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me.  
10. Romans 8:38-39:  Nothing and no one can separate me from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus my Lord.   

GRATEFUL FOR GRACE!   Forever learning!  In process!   #IHAVETHREESONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN