THE KEY





Image result for google clip art showing a key  There are a couple (that I will mention) of material things that escape my attention occasionally:  my phone and my keys!  Age is not always the blame either!  I find that the culprit is usually my carelessness for not paying attention to where I place the items.  

Today, as I was reading in Isaiah 33, verses 5-6 caught my eye: "The Lord is exalted, for He dwells on high; He will fill Zion with justice and righteousness.  He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure."    Just from a very simplistic observation of "the times" I see some of the foundations which we as American Christ followers have long treasured becoming more and more elusive. I see red flags reminding me that even though it may appear that evil is having a hay-day, Almighty God knows exactly what HE is doing and allowing, and my superior option is to TRUST HIM.  HE can handle the craziness of our times and HE is not wringing HIS hands as HE considers HIS options!  HE is the only stable and secure foundation that can withstand the negative emotional chaos and evil going on.  With all the waffling and shaking of this culture, fearing HIM alone and not the taunts and raves of culture is the KEY. I must be alert because I can misplace this KEY and pay attention to media and taunts of the evil one.  We are held very securely by HIM and no man or self can "snatch" us out of HIS hand.  I will focus and I will praise You Father for being my sure foundation.  You alone cause me to dwell securely in a culture that has a tendency to think it is doing a "new thing" when it is really the same song and verse that the evil one has been about since the Garden...the desire to be God or like God!  Ever learning!  In process!  #IHAVETHREESONS.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REHEARSALS

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN