"Unbind Him, and Let Him Go"

I wonder who the "they" were to whom Jesus spoke in John 11: 44 as Lazarus hobbled out of the tomb bound hands and feet with linen strips.  Even his face was wrapped with a cloth.  I wonder how did the "they" feel as they unbound him and were they totally amazed at what they had just witnessed and even touched with their hands in the untying?

My wonderment moves to the power of our weapon, prayer, as we make our lists of loved ones, family and friends who are still bound with lies of the evil one.  I identify with the concept of the War Room.  The room where I choose to enter daily is where I enter HIS throne room and at HIS footstool, I not only want to praise and worship HIM, but it is also where I plead for the release of the captives to the lies which satan and culture have bound hearts of those for whom I 
care very deeply.  Romans 8:2, "For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."  We have that power to pray for the release of the captives...many of whom have already been set free because of the grace of salvation, but do not recognize or are ignorant of the benefit from Calvary! May we as Christ followers enter the throne room with confidence in HIM knowing our prayers can be instrumental in the release of the captives.  Whom HE has set free is free indeed.  Let's pray them loosed and unbound to HIS glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN