Christ Always Leads Us in Triumphal Procession

I love the word picture of the general leading a procession of the captives and all the spoils of war.  Because of Calvary, thanks be to God, Christ always leads us in triumphal procession.  I have to admit that the always term is not how it feels at times.  There are times, I feel liked I am being marched on and over, and it ain't no parade either!  

Aren't feelings such liars?  At times, my feelings are certainly prejudiced and so blind to God's perspective and His Truth.  Regardless of what the activity looks like or even feels like, the Holy Spirit has spoken through Paul, that I am always lead in triumphal procession and that the procession will spread a fragrance of the knowledge of Him EVERYWHERE.  I can imagine the spectators as they watch the activity, the good, the bad, and the ugly of my life, and I also can smell the fragrance or the stench as I am showing forth my witness that I know Him personally. Thank you Father that even in my failures, YOU are leading me in triumphal procession!  Is that GRACE or what? Praise You for being the God who is ABLE to take all the activities of my life, even the stenches, and because of grace, can cause them to become "fertilizer", a positive, a lesson for others.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN