Thank You for Question Marks

     We  have been praying toward August 25, 2015 for three years.  Here we are and we have loads of question marks to my questions because answers are slow in coming.  That simply, ha(!) means that I am not asking in the Father's will and purpose or asking amiss, or I in the process of perseverance which always demands patience and waiting on the Lord.  Oh my goodness!  In the fulness of time, He will make it known because He has promised to order my steps.  So I get to wait on Him and be of good cheer with my hope in Him.  There just does not seem to be any shortcuts to maturing in the Lord.  I might have chosen the tendency to look for another way, maybe an easier way, or maybe not even a way that God has purposed for me if I run ahead.  So as I wait and make efforts to be still and to trust, Lord, you just go ahead and show off and show out as You bring about Your purpose and Your plan for Dick and me.  By faith, I just applaud You, praise You, and give You thanks.  A very special thanks to You for question marks which are signals for WAIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN