Apostle Paul's ALL'S

As I read the Apostle Paul, I am always overwhelmed with his use of all's, everything, every, etc.  I see that Paul was an "all or nothing" Christ follower.  I have never seen an instance in his writings where he presents any grays or shallowness in his thinking.  Of course, there wouldn't be when the AUTHOR is the SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD guiding his thoughts and protecting HIS truths as the words filled the sacred scrolls. 
 
What a model Paul has been throughout the ages.  It causes me to ask the Lord to raise up men and women who are willing to be consistently determined to live courageously and sacrificially in this present age where the culture has no standard or demarcation of righteousness and evil.  I often ask the Lord for models of Josephs, Daniels, Nehemiahs, Deborahs, and Esthers to permeate our government and influence the authorities in office, so I will add a Paul to challenge the mindset of this present age, also.  
 
Thank you Father for being the God who is able to make all grace abound to us, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, we may abound in every good work.  (2 Corinthians 9:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN