MY PRAYER FOR TODAY




Father, I come into Your presence today boldly by the blood of Jesus because You were willing to give Him to rescue me from the domain of darkness.  You have brought me into the kingdom of Your dear Son.  It is through Him that I have redemption, through His blood, even the forgiveness of sin.  Once I was far away, but I have been brought near to You through His blood sacrifice.

Thank You, Father that Jesus, by His own blood, shed on Calvary obtained eternal redemption for me. 

As one of Your Christ followers, I walk in the light because You are the Light.  I have fellowship with other Christ followers and Your blood cleanses me from all unrighteousness.  Cleansed and forgiven! 

Father, You said it is the blood of the Lord Jesus which makes me holy.  I have been made holy, set apart, separated for your good pleasure, purpose, and plan.  I praise You that Your blood purges my conscience from dead works to serve you, for You are the living God. 


I understand that it is through the blood of Your dear Son, that I have been reconciled, (brought near) and that I am at peace with You.  What an amazing truth!  I am at peace with you and I have Your peace ruling in my heart because of the Indwelling Holy Spirit. 

Lord Jesus, it is by your blood and the word of my testimony in You that I overcome evil.  My life is Yours. 

Father, how I praise You that blood was shed for me.  It was a completed once and for all action and through the action I have been given eternal life.  I also have the glorious benefit and security in knowing the truth that I am eternally Yours and no one can snatch me from Your hand.  Kept, cared for, and secured in YOU. 

Colossians 1:13-14, Hebrews 9:12-14, Hebrews 10:19, Hebrews 13:12, Ephesians 2:13, John 10:28, 1 John 1:7, and Revelation 12:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN

REHEARSALS