WORD OF GOD WILL STAND FOREVER

Forever?  Endlessly, at all times, and eternity are synonyms for the word.  In our world where everything is subject to the law of entropy...the grass withering and the flower fading. (Isaiah 40:8) I am enamored with the Truth that God's word will stand endlessly, at all times, and eternity. The word is not subject to the law of entropy.  It does not waver as the winds of trend and culture blow and even push against it.  It firmly stands.  The psalmist reminds us the the LORD will honor His name and His Word.  He speaks of the word being forever settled in the Heavens  That is security!  

As the winds of doubt, dismay, and discouragement come against me, I can set my feet and my mind, and speak the Truth which encourages and strengthens.  Just know, it is NOT a one time process because satan  addresses me with his taunts, "Has God said?"  I must raise that banner over and over again...God's Word stands!  

Be encouraged and stand because the fight is always on!  Thank you Lord God for the sword of the Spirit and the eternality of the Word! Ready! Set! Speak TRUTH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN