STRATEGIES

As I watched the Superbowl last night, I observed the strategies for winning of Peyton Manning, Cam Newton, and their teams.  Both were impressive, stressed, and pressed.

I know that there are some strategies which are doable and work for my best, and then there are some negative and hellish strategies, which are impactful and effective AGAINST me.  The author of these negative and hellish strategies is the evil one.  He seeks to kill, steal, and destroy or maim and render me useless for GOD'S purpose. 

I have two passions which I daily give time, early in the morning, the reading and meditating in the Word of God, and prayer, interceding for others, rehearsing of His promises, and giving HIM my concerns and my needs.  Guess where the evil one seeks to attack and render me inoperative and useless for the sake of the HIS kingdom!  My prayer time and my time in the Word.  At times, God chooses to delay my requests and my intercessions for HIS Sovereign reasoning, and boy do I ever feel the assault.  The taunts of the evil one rev up to more than whispers, and I am learning that this is one of his strategies.  Since I have a tendency to be impatient, especially when I have prayed for years about a concern, he knows when and where to begin the assault.  I begin to get emotionally weary of the "fight" and the taunt, "Does God even care?  Does God hear you?  Can HE do anything about it?"  Sound familiar?  The ole liar really desires that I throw up my hands and declare, "God is a liar!"  He wants me to doubt God, HIS PROMISES, and HIS POWER.  If I am willing to stay focused on the needs, the lacks, the concerns, then I am willing to doubt and even consider the taunts which are a downward spiral leading to HOPELESSNESS.    

My strategy must be proactive.  I MUST remain alert to his schemes/methods, but more importantly I must refocus back on the TRUTH of the Word of God and continue to pray HIS promises, seek HIS will and purpose, and FIGHT the good fight of faith.  I am a sheep, I know the voice of my SHEPHERD, and I have the promise of an abundant life...life overflowing from HIS spiritual blessings, and not about material blessings.  RED ALERT: GOD IS ON HIS THRONE AND IN CONTROL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN