PRAYER IS WARFARE

My experience with prayer has confirmed the thought that has hung around in my head:  Prayer is Warfare.  I have also noted that as part of the armor of the soldier, prayer is included as a weapon.  Ephesians 6:18 prompts me to pray all the time in the Spirit with all prayer and supplication.  No walls, no do not enter, and no do not trespass signs to block or to deter my entrance into HIS presence to stand in the gap for my families, friends, and nations.  It was said of the tribe of Issachar that they understood the time in which they were living and knew what Israel ought to do, I Chronicles 12:32. We are living in perilous times, and as Christ followers, it is time to hit our knees!  We cannot continue to be apathetic, disengaged, and weary.  Hopefully, we are understanding that the culture, our government, our economy, and our nation can not provide the security, peace, or provision that are afforded us in Christ Jesus.  

Make up your lists of people, things, nations for whom to pray.  Enter your area/War Room/office....wherever because when we pray to HIM, HE is Jehovah Shammah, EVER PRESENT ONE.  I encourage you to use Proverbs, Psalms, or the gospel of John and begin to praise and pray.  I use cheap spiral notebooks to journal my thoughts and for my prayer list.  I make up a new list each month always recording what God has done.  

I have never been disappointed for rising early and committing my time in prayer, being in HIS word, and hearing/reading HIM speaking to me. Rise up Soldiers and grab your battle gear!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN