HOLDING FAST


Image result for CLIP ART SHOWING HOLDING TIGHTLY


Do you ever need a word of encouragement?  Do you ever feel like you may have held on as long as you can?  You are right at the stage of  moving your focus from the Lord God who is always sufficient, to staring at your circumstances? Anytime I begin to stare at what looks like reality...I am always caught up short!  I can fret and stew or I can choose to be at peace and rest in the Lord.  God's Word is always the healing salve to my mind and heart.  Today's healing salve, "Let us hold firmly ( fast or unswervingly) to the hope that we have confessed, because we can trust God to do what HE promised."Hebrews 11:23.  

I have always clung tenaciously to the promise that God is faithful to His promises and always blesses obedience yet at times, there is still the flesh tendency of my flawedness, my finiteness, and my frailties to begin to waffle and weave instead of standing FIRMLY AND HOLDING FAST.  Rather than beat myself to death with the blows of condemnation, I think that I will just confess the temptation, and move up to the faith stance!  Thank You, Lord Jesus that my frailties and my sinful nature were nailed to the cross.  Whom YOU set free from the power and penalty of sin is FREE indeed.  Praises!  Ever learning!  In process!  #IHAVETHREESONS.    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN