WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

God has seen fit to really allow us to be pressed more than usual this last year.  It seems that He has had two lessons that He has wanted us to learn and to always work from that child-training/discipline/trial position: (1) humble ourselves under His mighty hand (2) trust HIM in every circumstance.  

I have often asked HIM to plaster what He is saying to me on the den wall so that I don't miss it.  I love HIS Word and I have the privilege of being in it each day, but there are still times that I struggle knowing what to do when I don't know what to do.  I am sure this is ALL about trusting HIM.  

Humbling myself is admission that I am finite, flawed, and that I desperately need HIM.  I am positive that HE is not shocked when I confess/agree with HIM that I am desperately needy.  It means that I fall on my face and cry out to HIM in prayer and that I hunker down in HIS WORD and wait.  I have the "crying out" down well, hunkering down in HIS WORD I love, but the WAITING is the biggest challenge.  HE is not bound by time and it only serves HIM. I must wait until HE gives clarity or confirmation. 

The circumstances come and come and sometimes they go, but in them all, I am learning Cheryl, TRUST in the LORD with All your heart and don't lean/trust your common sense, your wisdom, your understanding, or your flesh, but in all your ways/circumstances acknowledge/be submissive to HIM and HE will straighten out your paths and maybe your messes? GRACE!  Forever learning! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REHEARSALS

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN