ANOTHER STRATEGY !

In ministry, giving birth to a class and feeling led of the Lord because of a need I see, and waiting to "see" if it is going to catch hold and draw others is challenging.  Yesterday, was THE DAY!  The questions begin to arrive and swirl within my heart and head: Did you hear the LORD about this opportunity? Is this the direction you need to take?  No one is interested, duh, that is why no one came!  Walk away and just admit this was not a good idea!  You are too old, who wants to listen to two old seniors? Why take on a challenge at this season of life?

Catch the strategy?  Discouragement and giving up is one of his better strategies.  Trusting in personal perceptions colored by the crayons of the "ole man within", my default mindset, and the crayons of the evil one whose basic nature is to lie and deceive. he has an agenda and he knows me and my ole default mindset. he prefers that I walk away, just sit and soak, and not be available to the purposes or plans of the LORD.  

This class, I again, lay it before the LORD.  HE is free to do HIS good pleasure, and I will rest and wait for His direction.  In reading yesterday, I saw this passage and it so encourages me to stand and to fight the good fight of faith: "The LORD goes out like a mighty man, like a man of war He stirs up His zeal; He cries out, He shows Himself mighty against His foes." Isaiah 42:19  BATTLE over! ".. for He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4b

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN