PRAYER CHALLENGE

Matthew 17:20 always challenges me.  The disciples asked why they could not cast the demon.  Jesus's reply to them, "Because of your little faith.  For truly, I say to you, If you have faith like a grain of mustard see, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there', and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."  I have experienced some mountains in my life.  Some of them, I helped to pile up the rocks, but then some have come because of the evil one's desire to steal, destroy, and to kill. The evil one desires to keep my eyes focused on the size of the mountain and how powerless I am, and of myself, I am! But in HIM.....

While reading Isaiah 41:15-16, God's Word by way of Isaiah to Israel, "Behold I make you a threshing sledge, new, sharp, and having teeth; you shall thresh the mountains and crush them, and you shall make the hill like chaff; you shall winnow them, and the wind shall carry them away, and you shall rejoice in the LORD; in the Holy One of Israel you shall glory."  As I read this, I know it was spoken to Israel, but I also know that God has given me spiritual armor to stand.  I have chosen to receive that God has made me a threshing sledge with new sharp teeth...putting on my spiritual armor, HIS strength, HIS power, HIS authority, and I can speak to the mountains.  I receive that I can thresh and crush the mountain, and the wind will carry it away as chaff.  Our powerful INDWELLING SPIRIT of GOD in us.  Have a mountain....speak TRUTH of the Word of GOD to it....continuously until it moves!  Thank you, LORD GOD.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REHEARSALS

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN