A PRAYER FROM ANOTHER

"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19

A prayer from another, but so appropriate for my praying for others:  "I bind their minds to the mind of Christ.  I bind their emotions to the work of the Holy Spirit.  I bind their wills to the will of God.  I loose, break, and tear down the mental walls of justification, arguments, rationalizations, reasonings, and denial that they've made their truth.  I strip away the deception of their souls that have kept them from seeing every area of un-forgiveness that is trapped in the memory of every unmet need, unhealed hurt, and the offenses that have kept them bound to the pain and torment of those memories.  I uproot the fibers of inferiority that are attached in their trying to measure up to expectations of others and failure of not doing so.  I loose the deception from their souls that desire to seek affirmation from others.  They no longer need to compete, control, or compare.  Those who are in CHRIST JESUS  are complete in HIM.  I bind them to YOUR will in forgiving others those who have left footprints of rejection, abandonment, and pain as they have received forgiveness for those they've offended and sinned against.  I bind those who are lost to the divine appointments YOU have for them in hearing the gospel of JESUS CHRIST.  I bind their mind, emotions, and will to the care of the HOLY SPIRIT in fulfilling the destiny God has for their lives.  In JESUS' Name, bring about YOUR purpose and plan for these whom I am praying.  PRAISE YOU!  Set free indeed by YOUR sacrifice on Calvary, the empty tomb, and by the filling of YOUR dear HOLY SPIRIT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN