Always Learning.....Competent!

I was in class last week and I saw a Prezi for the first time. I have been working for two hours and don't have it down yet. Of course, when I saved it, I can't find it in that place! One of the frustrations of being older is that it seems to take longer to get a skill down or it could be just me! I guess that practice is the key to competency. Always the same. I was hoping to use a Prezi for Sunday's Bible study lesson on Jeremiah 11-15. But alas, I may just have to sit and WORK on it over and over again.

Father, I would like to have the desire of my heart of the bedroom in good shape for Sonny and Dana....I am willing to release that "wanna". It was a lovely thought though. I am glad that the leak is not in the floor, so I will just again say, "Thank you Lord Jesus for disappointments and blessings that come in different packages."

Praise you Lord for the rain last night. I pray that it will be gracious tonight and just give rain for the ranchers and lessen the fires in Arizona and in west Texas.

Lord, is there a way for a disappointment to be a blessing? Another Sun, Stand Still prayer. Allow this disappointment to be a blessing, but most of all bring you glory.

I never want to exchange the glory that you have given me in conforming me to your image to become something that I worship and adore!

I am so glad that any competence that I have is grounded in YOU ALONE and not in any foolishness of my own pretense and thinking that I can! What foolishness and insanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REHEARSALS

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

ORDER AND DESIGN