Wonderful Season of Spring

Spring is a gorgeous time of the year with the dogwoods, azaleas, and redbuds blooming. Everything that is tired of the cold and the bland of color bursts into vivid hues shouting, "We have a new beginning! A fresh start!" Easter for me is that reminder....I have a fresh start and a new beginning! I am very blessed to have family close by and we will have an egg hunt with 8 of the Grands in between the rain showers on Sunday. Easter is also all about family, fun times, and being thankful for what Easter means personally to each family. I will have a large ham and everyone else brings the sides and a dessert.
Be sure and let us know what you did with your family that was fun and special. The students and I were ALL ready for a break. I will look forward to another fresh start on Monday. If you have pictures, send them with your students. Happy thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN