ALMOST OVER !

Well, Folk, we have run through TAKS first round, Easter, Passover, and my birthday! Three Grands share my birthday month also and that does help to keep the fun spirit going. I am so glad that every day is new with opportunitites and challenges. No time for being static. I think of static like a rut....like a grave, closed, opportunities OVER!
I am continuing TPRI for your students. I have found progress, and I am grateful for your hard work with your student in reading nightly with them. I will finish the TPRI and the DRA with each of your students this week. All of the students are NOT at 90 words per minute. To insure that your student is ready for the third grade, PLEASE: DO NOT LAPSE INTO NO READING FOR THE SUMMER! I am encouraging several of the students to participate in Battle of the Books. You can get books from the NRH Public Library. Please don't allow summer to be hours in front of video games and no reading taking place. Successful students throughout their academic years are those students who have learned to read, and read for enjoyment. If possible, build their personal libraries and let them pass them on to their children. Summer is coming, be prepared with some beneficial helps for your student! Have fun!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN