It's That Time of Year Again!

I love to see what the older students are doing. I get to work with a few who will be with me for some math tutorials. Fourth graders are such fun! They are so busy being cool with Hannah Montana and all their shows to example to them that this is what cool looks like. They really are cool! They know that they will need some extra coaching for their math and they are ready, willing, and able to do their best and get her done! I will spend a few hours with some 4th graders and it will make me glad that I have second graders instead this year! They are all so super and full of energy and delight....most of them! If you have a super cool student at your house, let me know! I want to hear about him or her. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST THOUGHT ON LEVITICUS

REHEARSALS

ORDER AND DESIGN